Palm Beach Gardens Gated Communities Offer a Wide Range of Choices
Palm Beach Gardens gated communities offer a wide range of lifestyles, home types, floor plans and neighborhoods for home buyers to consider. Palm Beach Gardens is a diverse area that is home to communities featuring golf resort experiences, wildlife preserves, lakefront views and luxurious styles of living. Palm Beach Gardens is home to great shopping, dining, sports and entertainment opportunities, and gated communities in Palm Beach Gardens enable buyers to select the perfect community to match their housing desires.
Popular Palm Beach Gardens Gated Communities
The wide range of gated communities in Palm Beach Gardens enable home buyers to select the community that best matches their lifestyles and needs. Palm Beach Gardens offers dozens of communities, but some of the most noteworthy include:
- Mirasol: Mirasol encompasses 2,300 lush acres designed to provide residents a luxurious country club retreat near all the amenities that a dynamic metropolitan area can offer. Mirasol is a Palm Beach Gardens gated community that consists of private family residences positioned around two championship golf courses. Mirasol’s Esplanade Sports and Fitness Center provides spa, tennis center and pool, and The Country Club offers top–notch dining and social offerings. Homes range from 2,400 sq. ft. to 7,900 sq. ft. and prices from the $300,000s to over $4 million.
- Mirabella at Mirasol: Mirabella at Mirasol offers a range of unpretentious floor plans, exquisite architectural details and high–quality finishes — at a lower price point than some of the more luxury–oriented Palm Beach Gardens gated communities. Central to a plethora of dining, shopping, sports and entertainment options, Mirabella offers meandering roads in surroundings of lush greenery and Medjool Palm Trees. Residents can enjoy the fitness center, children’s pool, social rooms, playground, locker rooms, business center, full–time events coordinator and fully catered kitchen — all with the security of a 24–hour manned gate. Homes range in price from $350,000 to $800,000.
- BallenIsles Country Club: BallenIsles features a resort–style living experience with luxurious homes, award–winning member–owned Country Club and championship golf courses. The Country Club offers a 22–court tennis complex, 72,000 square–foot clubhouse with pro shop and dining facilities, community pool, spa and state–of–the–art fitness center — all of which account for its number 5 ranking in the Top 10 Residential Clubs by the Platinum Club of America. BallenIsles consists of 33 unique neighborhoods, giving home buyers the opportunity to purchase estates, courtyard homes, patio homes or even condominiums. Prices at BallenIsles start around $300,000 and range up to $4 million.
- Old Palm Golf Club: Old Palm offers a range of diversity and luxury you’d expect in a high–end neighborhood, featuring everything from golf homes to custom–built mansions. Old Palm showcases lakefront views and lush wildlife preserves, and offers extensive amenities, such as its 43,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, golf training studio, fitness and wellness facilities and full–service concierge. Community members can take advantage of guest home rentals, and enjoy a luxury lifestyle close to golfing, shopping, music and arts and the waterfront. Home prices start around $1 million and range up to $12 million.
- Old Marsh Golf Club: Old Marsh is the only gated community in Palm Beach Gardens situated in an Audubon International sanctuary, meeting strict guidelines for acreage and wildlife. Old Marsh features one of the lowest population densities in Palm Beach Gardens, and represents a golfer’s paradise with its course designed by Pete Dye — a course which is ranked one of the best in the nation. Homeowners in Old Marsh can enjoy this peaceful retreat away from the hustle and bustle of metropolitan life, with its open space and wildlife, but still near all of the amenities that Palm Beach Gardens has to offer. Homes range from $1 to $5 million.
While these neighborhoods represent a range of Palm Beach Gardens homes, Florida luxury real estate has many other communities and lifestyles to offer. Contact a Keller Williams Luxury Home Certified agent to discuss your needs and find the right community for your new home.