Finding the Best Florida Golf Course Homes
Florida golf course homes feature a variety of price ranges and amenities, but they all share one vital element in common: golf. Golf enthusiasts looking for golf course homes for sale in Florida can choose from exclusive, high-end custom-designed golf course homes to more modest, budget-friendly Florida golf course communities. If you’ve been thinking about golf course homes, Florida offers the best of all worlds: beautiful weather combined with world-class golf and luxury lifestyle options. A brief overview of Florida golf communities demonstrates the true diversity available if you’re looking for Florida golf course homes for sale.
Premier Florida Golf Communities
Buyers looking for golf course homes in Florida have a wide range of communities to consider. If you’re looking at golf course communities, Florida offers country club lifestyles, resort lifestyles or more exclusive, private estate homes in a golf community setting. These are a few of the finest Florida golf course gated communities homes:
Palm Beach Gardens Florida Golf Community Real Estate
- Mirasol, a Palm Beach Gardens gated community, offers country-club living oriented around two championship golf courses. Mirasol offers a wide diversity of home options and prices, ranging from $300,000 to over $4 million.
- BallenIsles offers a resort-style living experience that features championship golf courses, as well as a 22-court tennis complex, a 72,000 square foot club with pro shop and dining facilities, and a number of other resort-style amenities. BallenIsles features homes ranging from condominiums to estate homes, and prices from around $300,000 to up to $4 million.
- Old Marsh is a gated community in Palm Beach Gardens situated in an Audubon International sanctuary, which means residents are surrounded by glorious nature. This luxury community also features a Pete Dye golf course, which is ranked one of the best in the nation - all with luxury Florida golf course homes ranging in price from $1 to $5 million.
Jupiter Florida Golf Course Homes
- Jonathan’s Landing features Florida golf community real estate in a diverse gated community with homes ranging from $200,000 to $4 million. Residents enjoy three championship golf courses, a full-service marina for yachting, and easy access to fine shopping areas and great restaurants.
- Admiral’s Cove features resort-style living with a superb 74-slip marina and championship golf course. Prices range from $300,000 to $15 million, making this one of the most diverse - and unique - Florida golf course communities.
- Jupiter Country Club offers country-club amenities and lifestyle, including a signature Greg Norman golf course. Residents enjoy the Mediterranean-inspired clubhouses and architecture and homes featuring innovative designs and thoughtful attention to detail, all for prices ranging from $450,000 to $2 million.
Exclusive Florida Golf Community Real Estate
Some buyers are looking for exclusive Florida golf community real estate, and Florida has a lot to offer in that area, too. One of the most coveted Florida golf communities is The Bear’s Club; an ultra-private community designed by Jack Nicklaus himself, and featuring a Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course. The course at The Bear’s Club wasn’t designed for tournament use; it’s reserved for the exclusive use of premier Bear’s Club members. Residents enjoy access to a top-of-the-line concierge service, and luxury homes ranging from $2 million to $10 million.
Find Your Florida Golf Course Home
This is just a brief overview of Florida golf course homes and communities available in and around beautiful Palm Beach County. Many more golf course communities are available; each one with its own unique feel. Create a free MyLogin account to set up searches and save your favorite Florida golf course homes and Florida luxury real estates, or contact a Keller Williams Luxury Estates Plus agent to help you navigate through the existing golf course homes for sale in Florida to find your new home.