If you’re looking for a place to view some spectacular Christmas lights, make sure you stop by these light, bright, and merry places:
- HOFFMAN’S CHOCOLATES (Greenacres) – This is the 24th Annual Winter Wonderland for Hoffman’s. It is open daily from 6pm – 10pm until December 30th – with the exception of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. This walk-through light show features thousands of lights throughout their garden. You can walk along the lighted paths and view the decorated gazebo, cascading fountains, live fish, electric trains, and animated displays.
- SNUG HARBOR DRIVE (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) - Snug Harbor Estates is a quaint little neighborhood accented by canopied oak trees and, this time of year, look absolutely majestic when wrapped with Christmas lights! Take I-95 to PGA Boulevard, and go east to Prosperity Farms Road. Turn north (left) on Prosperity Farms. Snug Harbor Drive will be on your right.
- THE HEIGHTS (Jupiter, FL)- This neighborhood is known for going “all out”. People come from all over to see the “flying Santa”. Take Interstate 95 to Donald Ross Road, go east, take immediate first left on Heights Boulevard and the displays start about a half-mile down.
- HUTCHINSON ISLAND MANSION (Hutchinson Island, FL) - This enormous home encompasses approximately 70,000 square feet and every inch is covered in decorations. It’s really a must see. Head east on ocean blvd (across the sewall’s point bridge). Keep following the road and you will come to the mansion on the right hand side of ocean blvd.
- THE MEADOWS AT MARTIN DOWNS (Palm City, FL) - Although this community is gated, the entrance is heavily decorated and worth a drive through if you’re in the area. The address is 2550 SW Waterfall Boulevard.
If you want to hit all of the above locations, use this map to find them! -
View Christmas Lights 2013 in a larger map
If we missed a light show or if you have another neighborhood/location to add, please let us know by commenting below.