Ocean’s Edge at Singer Island
It’s official! The Palm Beach Post reported that each of the 40 units in the 18-story building have sold out!
Just a few years ago, in 2010, you could have purchased a condo unit for approximately $800,000 according to the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser website. More recently, however, you wouldn’t see a unit sell for any where under $1.5 million. In fact, the average unit price was $2.3 million.
Ocean’s Edge at Singer Island is Toll Brother’s Mediterranean-style boutique condominium. The community is packed full of amenities for resident’s enjoyment:
- Heated beachside swimming pool and spa
- Outdoor barbeque area
- Private boardwalk winding down to the beach
- Full time conceirge
- 24- Hour manned gatehouse
- Relaxing private theater room, perfect for movies or sporting events
- Private poolside cabanas
- State-of-the-art fitness center with saunas and locker rooms
- Controlled access parking garage
- Social Room
Although Ocean’s Edge at Singer Island is marked off buyer’s lists, there are still a number of great condo buildings along Singer Island, Jupiter Island,and even Tequesta. Possibilities are endless under the South Florida sun, contact us today to show your dream home!